The Fades Rant

I'm the Fades, and I rant b/c i have some time to. I dont know..i'll talk about many things on this blog. Religion, girls, life. Thats about it. So really, I'll talk about 3 things.

Friday, May 12, 2006

the air up here

Last night at around 2 am, I was getting ready for my sleep ritual (which is composed of sleeping), when I encountered my mom walking around the upstairs level of our two story dwelling in west hempstead NY. Now this was strange because only me and my sister live on this floor of the house, and my sister is in Israel right now. So I was a bit startled to hear somebody's footsteps outside my door. It turned out that my Mom was upstairs to turn on the AC. This made me ask myself: Why would my Mom wake up in the middle of the night to come upstairs and turn on the AC...if I wanted it on, I could turn it on, and if not, I could leave it off. The answer to this puzzling riddle turns out to be that Abba likes the the temp. on the warm and cozy side, while Mom likes it on the cold and chilly side. Therefore, with my sister's room available for sleep comfort, Mom decided to go upstairs and crank up the AC, providing for a nice cold climate.

Now this all seems like a bit of craziness, but I do understand it. When I am on my first date with females, I usually like to open up with something like this: So...would u rather be really hot in bed, or really cold? Some more uptight females do not like this question because it has the word "bed" in it, but I think it needs to be asked...especially if you plan on getting married to this person that you are on your first date with. B/c what happens if you get married to a person that likes to be warm/hot, and you are a person that likes to be cold/cold. The answer is that one of you is gonna kill the other one so that you can sleep in comfort. And that is not good.

I'm definetly one of those people that likes to be on the cold side, and not only that, but I cannot even understand those people that are in the hot-camp. If you are cold, you get to wrap yourself in the blanket and pretend you are a little baby again, being wrapped in one of those small towels after you take a bath in the sink. I love that feeling. BUT- if you like to be warm, then when you put the covers on, you will be even MORE warm until you start to sweat, and I don't like that feeling. What is the only way to circumvent this isssue? Remove the blankets? That is a terrible solution. Blankets are an essential part of the sleeping process, and it baffles me that people would rather remove them and remain warm, then wrap themselves in them and be cold.
You people make me sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Lawyer Finder