The Fades Rant

I'm the Fades, and I rant b/c i have some time to. I dont know..i'll talk about many things on this blog. Religion, girls, life. Thats about it. So really, I'll talk about 3 things.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The First Post

I gotta tell u , this Blog thing is gonna change everyone's life. I mean, everyone is gonna start reading this, and then tell their friends, who will tell their friends, etc.. So bottom line is that I have very high hopes (a good song by pink floyd) for this thing.
Second thing is that I am gonna be really honest on this thing. I'll tell it the way I see it, and if that means being a little controversial, so be it. ( and I apologize)
As u all probably know, I am rotting away in my first year of law school in philly. This gives me some time to write down my thoughts at the end of the day. I am living in West Philly, where will smith is from. Why did Will Smith leave here? And why was he wearing that awkwardly colored cap when he arrived at Bel Air. I feel like he got that in the airport. Recently, I was in the new airport in Tel Aviv, and I purchased a Shwecky CD. How crazy is it that you can buy a Shwecky CD at an airport. Does it get any better than that? I tried to listen to it on the plane, but I kept passing out and then waking up in the middle and thinking I was at someone's wedding.
But back to living in West Philly...this place is perhaps worse than Washington Heights. U see, orignially, Western Philadelphia was an all african american community; as time passed, the upper class white college students began to move in to every single house that existed. So..we have a little culture clash going on, in which the each group really wants to just kill the other. its kinda like the heights, b/c u gotta believe that the Hispanics wanna kill us. And how can u trust the security guards in the heights...if they themselves are of the Hispanic origin. There are Penn security guards here, and they are both black and white..so maybe they are to be more trusted than in the Heights. But here is the clincher...these guys ride bicycles. No man on a bicycle can be trusted to defend me. Some of them have little horns that they honk at the car jackers and thieves, and bandits, and crooks, and pirates. I wish they had unicycles. That would be amazing.
tommorow I'll try to talk some Torah tommorow and relate it to some other stuff. GN.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Lamed Vovnik said…

    GOOD LUCK. Very Excited about this.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is Josh Koegel's (Kogz-ah-palooza) younger brother Brian (Byron Jasper, Regis). I must say that there is no bigger Feder fan in the world than me. Feder is my Rebbe and is, to me, the greatest creation known to our wonderful world. Ari has abnormally small hands, a jubungus tuchus, and he is a real-life midget. This legend of a man has a very interesting personality as well. He is extremely strange and out of his mind but he can back that up with his good looks, boyish charm, and intellegence. Ari and my older brother Josh have been very close friends for quite a while now. Ari has grown a strong and everlasting nurturing relationship with my family loving and respecting each of the 5 of us in our own very special way. Ari loves to entertain entertain my family with no charge or clothing. When Ari attended Yeshiva University, he had no friends at home and started having to resort to high-school children such as myself and he hasn't regret it to this day. Ari's hypnotic ability to teach me and my friends valuable morals and life's ideals without boring us or getting on our nerves is a quality that most young men don't have. Ari teaches us many things and attaches it to his humor to teach us many lessons that he has experienced in his life. All of this information I have shared with the public has come straight from the heart and Ari, you are my true hero.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear.
    If you need profitable currency trading software and metatrader data source please

    [b]Download[/b] here http://forexmarkt.us/user/dear.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Lawyer Finder